care section




  Pictures & Fun
  About HRS
  Site Help

Other Indexes

  What's New?
  What's Popular?
  HRJ Articles
  True Stories
  New Bunny
  Site Map

  Contact Us...
Marinell Harriman
Donate now through Network for Good
email article

print article
Related Articles
Rick and Bea Jacobel write: "Lately I have been hearing a lot in the media about lead in our drinking water (at toxic levels) that comes from the materials used to make the water faucets. They recommend that you run tap water for about 15 seconds before catching it to use for drinking or cooking. Apparently the 15 seconds gives any toxic lead that has built up in the faucet the time to wash out. I have now started doing the same 15 second thing before filling rabbit bottles, just as a precaution."

House Rabbit Society is a nonprofit rescue and education group.
We welcome your feedback and appreciate your donations. Please join today!